- Develop rational approaches to structural integrity.
- Develop detailing for dynamically-loaded structures.
- Apply fitness-for-service analysis to determine least-cost, safe disposition of cracks and damage.
- Specify materials based on properties, corrosion, fabricability and cost.
- Develop custom specifications that ensure design properties at lowest overall cost.
- Develop and review welding procedures to ensure design properties and conformance to code.
- Define inspection strategies, and specify construction and in-service examinations.
- Develop optimum fabrication strategies while anticipating and solving fabrication problems early.
- Develop optimum repair strategies.
- Supervise critical welding and repairs.
- Certified Welding Inspector (CWI) Training (including welding technology, hands-on & code)
- In-house training on steel construction technology (e.g., steel, welding, & inspection technology, welding codes)
- Seminars developed from Client’s outlines (e.g, welding, inspection, codes, construction technology for engineers)
- Site investigations of structural failures
- Metallurgical investigations of service damage and failures
- Expert Witness and Expert Consulting to attorneys